We organise New Romanian Cuisine Cooking Classes in Bucharest– a combination of old (forgotten) food traditions, premium products from the Carpathian garden and a preparation with an international touch. All our cooking classes are based on the Slow Food concept. We only use fresh, seasonal Romanian products: fruit, vegetables, cheese and meat from small-scale (organic) farmers or forest fruits directly picked by us.
Our cooking classes in Bucharest are always combined with wine tasting of Romanian premium wines.
- Lake Snagov – Bucharest
- Wine Shop Old City Center of Bucharest
- Private event locations (upon demand)
Cooking themes examples:
- Treasures of the Carpathian Forest: Truffles, Mushroom, Venison & Co.
- Melting pot Romania: Romanian, Saxonian & Hungarian cooking style
- Classical Romanian dishes – reinvented
- All about Romanian wine
- and many more
Perfect also for team buildings, corporate events and tourist groups.