Cooking classes in the Carpathian forest – a unique culinary experience with fresh ingredients directly from the surrounding area. Depending on the season the culinary courses can be combined with truffle hunting, mushroom picking or forest fruit picking.
Our local chefs will give you an introduction in fauna, flora and food secrets of the Carpathian garden and you will learn how to cook an extraordinary menu with forest fruits and unknown herbs.
- Wood cabin in Buzau county in the middle of the forests (ca. 130 km from Bucharest)
- Carpathian luxury estate – one of Romania´s best locations (ca. 135 km from Bucharest)
- Outdoor in the Carpathian Mountains (only for sportive gourmets)
Cooking themes examples:
- Truffles, Mushrooms & Co.
- Truffles & Romanian Wine
- Venison dishes
- Preparation of Forest Fruits
Perfect also for corporates, team building and tourist groups. Check also our culinary weekend offers including accommodation.