Cooking classes at Conacul Grigorescu
The mansion was always a landmark of the Buzau valley region thanks to the landlord Grigorescu, who produced wine and cognac there some decades ago. The mansion was a meeting point for locals and travellers.
We want to revitalize this spirit and share the secrets of the region with our guests by opening the doors of the mansion. You are welcome to join and to discover our regional reinvented Romanian cuisine with a cooking class in the garden of Grigorescu Mansion.
Cooking classes at Conacul Grigorescu – How it works:
- You will get a homemade welcome drink upon arrival
- We will tell you the story of this place and about the local Romanian cuisine
- If weather and time permit, we will have a walk in the forest to look for aromatic herbs, mushrooms or truffles
- We will prepare together a sophisticated reinvented Romanian dish, based on seasonal products
- Our 3 course dish will be served with premium wines from the Dealu Mare wine region
- You will leave with a delicious artisanal food souvenir
- Min. 4 persons
- Max. 12 persons
- Please contact us for larger groups
Depending on the selected menu/ cooking theme and the number of participants