In the vineyards- in the mountains – in a mansion – in a wine cellar – on a boat
Slow Food Private Dining
Discover a new and unique culinary experience in Romania: Private dining with home-made premium products from the Carpathian Garden – the best way to taste the different side of Romania.
How it works
Select one of our exclusive places in Bucharest, the Romanian countryside or in the Danube Delta where you want to have a private lunch or dinner. Private dining means you stay with your group without any other guests, only with our chef, our sommelier and our team. We establish a special menu for you and provide the ingredients fresh from the respective region, from the forest, orchards or directly from our garden. If you want truffles we go for a truffle hunt. Our concept means not just eating – it is a culinary experience. You can see how parts of the menu are prepared, our chef will explain you the story behind the food and our sommelier will serve you a selection of the best Romanian wines that fit to each course.
Ideal for small groups, board or business meetings (max. 15-20 persons)
- Private Dining in Bucharest
- Private Dining at Conacul Grigorescu
- Private Dining in the Dealu Mare vineyards (100 km from Bucharest)
- Private Dining in the Carpathian forests (130 km from Bucharest)
- Private Dining in a Carpathian Luxury Estate
- Private Dining on a floating boat in the Danube Delta
- Private Dining in a mansion